Monday, August 27, 2007

Our First Week Home as a Family of Four!

This week has been a big transition. I have to say that it has been easier the second time around. Leila is sleeping pretty well. Last night, she woke up only every 3-4 hours. It was wonderful! We are so thankful for the help of family and friends and the great meals that everyone has been bringing. Our new family is doing great and I feel so filled up. I am so thankful for our two babies. They are so much fun!
Leila's first bath. She screamed the entire time.
Asher and his baby sister
Our little puppy dog after his bath

Asher needing some one on one Daddy time. Tyler
has been Asher's buddy. Yesterday, Asher called for his
Daddy when he woke up from his nap. Momma was kind
of heart broken and proud too. Asher and Leila have
an amazing father!

No comments: